[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] 1 art and craft

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 20:38:20 +0100

Hi Angela.
I used to do oil paintings, charcoal and chalk drawings long time ago, since
been like i am keep thinking i am not fit to do anything, everything is
hopeless with how i am, cooking and things need two hands, i do try, i buy
ready peeled vegetables and wiltshire farm meals, malcolm introduced me to
george foreman where i cook virtually everything in, including pineapple rings,
fish etcetera, malcolm also introduced me to the slow cooker, but is o k for
when family come here, freezing is not the same as fresh vegetables, though i
sometimes have no choice, regarding the art i went overboard i think as i
usually do, i do not think, i cannot count and have no common sense, i listened
to everyone making cards etcetera and ordered and bought everything from
glitter, fairies, flowers, alphabet, numbers, cutting shape scissors and
cutters, oil paints, canvases, you name it is here, my social worker said i
could go to classes in january, there are none here like there is no disability
centre, no disabled taxis, just one which charges way over the odds because
they are the only one, it is three pound one way to my little shops up the road
by taxi, but is eight pound with this other one i have no choice of using, just
one way i could have a return with a london cab and have change or tip driver
with it, so my aim is to do art and craft, what i do not know as yet but will
put out on chat whatever i make, one handed is not going to be easy, but i am
going to give it my best shot, thinking of three d cards that pop out and i
love planets and the universe, might oil paint this on the canvases, if i put
lots of different greens in a tub and thickly and roughly splodge it spiky i
will get a hedge, leave it dry and lots of different colour blues and white not
mixed together just swirl it on for the sea so that hopefully it will dry
thickly so i can feel what to do next, will take long time as to letting each
piece dry thoroughly, i bought chests and tubs of things and there are these
pompoms any idea what to do with these? i have lots of feet, eyes, hands and
sequins, jewels, gltter pens, glitter, sparkly things, felt shapes, plastic
houses, trees, animals, oh my oh my, too much that the shapes filled up a chest
and more coming tomorrow, think i went overboard lol.