[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat]

  • From: "Darren" <darren.sunjay72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "harold kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pam camidge" <pam.camidge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gary wiggins" <gary128169@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 23:14:01 -0700

Hi Harold,

I don't think you are operating in the spirit of the chat forum by posting your
racist and offensive alleged jokes.

Children might be reading these forum posts. If you are going to post jokes
please be aware that not all users are sick, sexist or racist people and that
you are causing offence to others.

Regards,

Darren.