[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide. chat

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 17:28:10 +0100

Hi Phyl
thanks for email,well I am on a bit earlier this evening,and have skype on if
anyone wants a chat,no I have not got any more info about going to Sweden yet
my sister only came back from her cruise today so will let her rest then try
and pin her down,
I had a phone call from Deanna today she wants to bring an elderly gentleman to
have a look at guide he just lives down the road from me, I have never met him
but she thinks Guide would be just the thing for him.
hope you enjoyed the rain this afternoon we just missed a soaking had to make a
mad dash back to the car when we were on the headland with the dogs,
hope you have a good weekend
take care
smiles and hugs
love from