[guide.chat] In Reply To: My Black eye

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 22:10:16 +0100

Well Carol, I'm going to tell you off now. Your a bloody fool not wearing your
alarm. I to set mine off at times but if you don't have it when you need it
then why bother having it. Naughty black eyed Carol. If you don't like wearing
it round your neck then get one you can wear on your wrist like a watch, after
all you are paying for it.

Why don't you shorten the tie round your neck so that the alarm rest between
your boobs then you won't keep knocking it and setting it off. Just an
idea.heeheehee.