[guide.chat] In Reply To: How I felt too

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 20:17:47 +0100

Yes I remember it well Carol. Any one cross my girls and mates and they have me
to deal with. I care about this group and the people on it.

love Malcolm. xxx

Good evening clare
Well done for talking how you felt on chat when first started well for me its
now 2 years this christmas been on here wow .
Well I got bullied the first week I came on here by man called Andrew I know
some on here and Malcolm weill remember that only too well
I felt so isolated then till most of the group supported me on that made me
stay on here.

I was told to ignore him by members and staff .

He gone so no more worries any more
It took me long time to get over what he said to me.
but then I gained all my confidence all back again and been on sinced
up to now no trouble on chat.

lets hope no more

I was so badly hurt by him

I just didn't understand why he had it for me at that time believe he was like
that with others
I didn't feel secure on here after that.  Malcolm and vanessa put me right .
Thank god

I never know why he was so jealous because its just my nature can't help it
but my family told me he must have problems in his personal life and very
bitter person
tehre is no need to take it out on inocent people like me

we no need to be jealous of each other as we all an individual on here and have
our differences in life  if I were to get jealous of everybody on here then no
point in my coming on a chat group
so you see this is why we must all make sure no jealousy .
I know it sounds daft but if we think abut it just imagine if each and every
one of us were so jealous of each other
we would all be arguing and at each others throat hahahahahahaahahha
that would be no good would it?

yes so putting our thoughts on here and our life stories is a brilliant thing
We all have nothing to hide on here .
After all we got nothing to be ashamed off we are proud of our life styles now
but obviously some hard times in our lives but some how we get through it
we have nothing to hide either

i been on some groups but this is the best now

roll on our chat group  long live our family on here
Good on Jennie for starting it rolling about writing about our life story well
done Jennie

waiting to raed more stories now on here yippee can't wait

Love Carol xxxx