[guide.chat] In Reply To: Hi Senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:19:36 +0100

Hi there Clare,
glad you are taking your medicine as usual with having chocolate cake and aero
moose and also of course some more medicine while watching the soaps. that's
good.
I will have to keep my triple dose up till my room is finished, might even
carry on after that. haha.
Glad you enjoyed your tea, I did mine to.
I can understand that, with never having seen colours, your parents can paint
your room any colour and it wouldn't make any difference to you.
As I said, I understand what your saying there.
Enjoy the soaps.
Senn.