[guide.chat] In Reply To: Hi Clare

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 19:03:26 +0100

Hi Clare
thanks for your kind words, I remember when I first joined and I called Vanessa
on skype she sounded almost afraid to speak to me as she told me I was not part
of the chat list,I assured her I was but she told me to check I told her I was
getting all the emails and I think it was her who got Alex on the case and he
helped me,you are quite right it is nice to be able to support and care about
each other even though some of us have never met,we get used to each other in
other ways,it is nice to do the voice mails so we can hear what each other
sounds like although I know a number of us have skype which is good also,
long may we stay together as a group,
love from
Jenny M