[guide.chat] In Reply To: Good morning all plus good afternoon to Carol!!!

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 23:23:11 +0100

Hi Keith
Yes enjoyed telling my magazine all about my holiday which i was pleased about.
After all its nice that we chat about our holidays its the only one I have in
the year.
carer julia works every morning from 7am in solititors till 10am then she
drives straight to me
she also has another client called ken on wednsdays plus she has a job at night
from 5pm to 6pm that is cleaning job so she has her work cut out.
My carer is such a good worker she loves to be on the go all the time
She deserbes to have a lovely big house which is nice and she and her husband
going to spain for week on Thursday she deserbes it.
Good for her after all she works for it
Gosh you working in Torquay did you know that our phyllis on here lives in
Torquay keith?
Wish i could turn the clocks back and go to work again
Iused to wirk in coat factories where machinest used to sew coats up i always
packed them loved it back in the 80's they called them cromby jackets then like
three quarter coat and long lenth one with pocket on right hand side with red
hankerchief hanging out
all the fashion them days and we packed duffell coats too checked ones and
black ones and camel colur
Loved that job
After that worked in jumper factory in this huge room we had these big knitting
machines the ladies used to worke them
wow I again was a packer put them in lovely polathane bags folded up like a
shirt oh wow did hundreds in the day.
We loved it there too only small factory though.
Bosses there were tight fisted never gave us a rise the miserable sods they
were at christmas got no bonus or present after slaving all year
We left because decided not to carry on working for the miserable tight fisted
guts haahhehehehehehe oops sorry but is that is how I felt abut them

After that I worked in bedding factory paccking quilt covers
winnier the poo thomas the tank engine and bill and ben the flower pot men oh
my god that is old charaters but made lovely quilt covers back in 1982
i loved the cinderella quilt covers i got one for christmas of boss the others
all picked quilt cover of choices
danger mouse and super man ones too
wow loved it.
Take care

From: Keith Wines - Email Address: keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 04/07/2011 20:13
Sent To: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Good morning all plus good afternoon to Carol!!!

Hello Carol,I am sorry this one is only for you,I just wanted to say thankyou
for putting on some good stuff in The Two Towns Talker magazine,I thought that
you did a good job so many thanks.

Although I do follow what is going on in the chat line and I write to
Sarah,Clare,and Phyllis privately it does not mean anything against what you
and the rest are doing,I just like to talk to each one of them individually,and
as I used to do deliveries in the Torbay area I know Torquay and Paington well
and all of the towns in that area,you see I used to work for a firm called
Reckitt and Colman and our base originally was at Plymouth but later moved to
Saltash which is in Cornwall and we used to do deliveries in both Devon and
Cornwall ,plus a little of West Somerset,anyway I wont bore you any more so
will go now.bye bye see you again soon

My regards and best wishes

Keith

xxx
-----Original

From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 04/07/2011 18:26
Sent To: guide Chat List - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good morning all

Hi sarah
actually its good evening now hahahahahaha
your so funny I sent my account in earlier so its still there in the chat
groups in your inbox
hope you got it as everybody els has

Oh that is brilliant you now have new headsets great briliant oh can't wait now
till you do the voice mail to us heard my voice then malcolm and vanessa now
yours next let hope clare can get some headphones if yours work you could
always get clare a pair and she can send you the money
How about it clare?
good idea or what!

oh great if we all do voice mails then all us sister and brothers can all talk
so we all know what everybody sounds like wow
sarah
i can't wait now
enjoy corrie
going for bag of crisp now and shortbrread biscuuits and cup of tea my tummy
keeps rumbling out loud thought it was thundering here hahahahahahaha
take care
Love carol x.x.x.x.