[guide.chat] In Reply To: Good morning all

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 11:00:10 +0100

Good morning Carol. Where did you find all that at this time of morning. I'm
still half asleep. But I agree with you. Everything you said is true and a good
guide to work to.

So everyone lets make the effort and turn this chat line into the best ever.

sleepy Malcolm. xxx

Good morning all

Hope your all well
gosh had some fun all last night didn't we?

I am looking forward to us all writing our life stories now to find out more
about one and other

which weill make us understand one and other more and we can give support to
one and other

got nothing to be ashamed to write in after all just as long as nobody
forwarded our emails to people off group which shouldn't be allowed

because after all.this group is strictly for chat users only and if nobody is
interested in contributing at all for months and months then wonder why they
joined .

I was on group two years ago found out some one was forwarding my emails to
outsiders wow I got shock because a complete stranger said to me oh I believe
you did this and that
when I asked that person how she knew she wouldn't tell me
That is how I got to know wow
very childish and stupid
 a group is for just the group only and chat on group only
when I asked this person who this other person was they wouldn't tell me at
that time
I thought to myself at that time my god all this telling tales out of school
and i was thinking oh my god had few people doing that
when I ask that person if she was on the group three years ago sorry not two
years

well she said yes but never come on she told me she was on the group for 12
month but never came on it at all just stayed on listened in for 12 month wow

Sad .

so yes as I was saying these groups are for using and chatting and having fun
sending articles jokes funny storeis recepies news
its our own chat group and our entertainment on here
Serious stuff as well and if some one is so low we help them as much as
possible and lift them up by giving them loads of support
I am one of the lucky ones happy in my own little way and I wouldn't like to
show off because its not my nature it might sound like I am showing off but its
just my bubbly personality my way of life

I think its nice to chat about what we get up too

if I didn't have carer or good family then I would be very low and depressed.
but thankfully I have brilliant carer and good family

We have to make best of what we got and do what we can in this cruel world out
their and bad recession etc
us Disabled can't help the way we are the way we look how we were born etc
way of life that we all have to accept
 we just carry on and do the best to our ability.

never compare against others for example,if some one can't do as half of the
others can
then we need to feel for that person and not show off by saying
Oh i am better then you.

Not reality
reality is,the person has lots of problems with her or his life
we need to accept that person what they are

not laugh or make fun of that person  just help that person

I am speaking out alot more now these days on chat and this is what its all
about

speaking up helps I think

lots are shy to speak up but my god it helps to over come your shyness by
speaking up about your feelings

so lets all enjoy one and other on here

chat later
Love Carol xxxx