[guide.chat] In Reply To: Blow the candle out malcolm

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 23:02:52 +0100

Carol, the cake was lovely. nice whisky filling. Yes I'm 70 on Saturday.I think
your card has arrived but not opening them till tomorrow. Yes you can pull my
hair or anything else you want to choose. heeheehee Make my day. heeheehee. I'm
out again tomorrow for a meal with my daughter and son in law.

love Malcolm. xxx.

right malcolm  here is big huge cake on this email
right huge candle in middle going to light it now so be careful don't burn
yourself
can you see it now?

get ready  1 2 3

 puff puff bloe blow