[guide.chat] In Reply To: A helping hand.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 16:35:16 +0100

Yes Darren, but that's the way  they like it. heeheehee.

Malcolm,

I'd say yes but you need to give them a rinse first as you've got them all
sweaty!.

Darren.

From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 31/07/2012 09:40
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Good Morning All

Good morning all
wow raining heavy now in Manchester going to be like it all day according to
weather
Oh has our summer gone?  looks like it.
I am going to the Windmill carvrary today yippee carer treating me to birthday
meal Early I know but she is not with me on Friday this week my actual birthday
.  so going for meal today instead.  I know you would like to hear all about my
pressies and cards on Friday which I weill tell you.

Darran of course I forgive you daft bugger you are at times hahahahahahaha
yes you did go bit too far but I thought you didn't like me how you were
talking to me in some ways
what are you like?  I could tell you were feelling sorry for yourself a little
so I was trying to shake you out of it like a mother does by threatening you
hahahahahahaha Think it worked though

yes you were great fun for weeks but then for some reason you sounded different
some how

You see Darran,because we all brothers and sisters on here we can sussed one
and other out shows how well we know one and other on here now inside out.

Good though

sometimes I get over excited but I do need to put in place if I go too far.

But we all love one and other on here Darran but we all so daft at times
hahahahahaha never know when to stop

Just class Jann and Vanessa as your big sisters putting their little brother
Darran in their place and Malcolm big brother putting you in your place
after all we all been brothers and sisters now for long time on here.
We can get carried away some times but that is part of life

I was thinking you were getting bit down in dumps that is why I pulled you up
to get you to realise how lucky you are in some ways .
I just hoped it helped you by getting on at you.
I think if chat group wasn't here now or was to close
Wonder how we all would cope?

I certainly wouldn't be able to cope never.

Look at what we all found out about one and other

Moods
jollyness
cheeky
learnt a lot about one and other on here believe me.
If we think abut it lot has happened

Vanessa sent all films in arts and craft etc

so we have our own littleCinema on here
our exercises classes by me which is different
all our funny stories
jokes from Herold

we have updates on all kind of news
but its so important we all keep it all going
if the chat group is dead for Days
then I am thinking everybody is either busy or fed up or got nothing to talk
about on here.

I can talk for England hahahahahahahahaha
I get told off a lot off my carer talk her to death in car she tells me to
Zip up

now got new name form my family they all call me

Zippie out of rainbow because zippie had big zip across its mouth

But we need to keep our little chat group alive
I have learnt a terrible lot on here promise you all I swear on that.

I know we can all run out of conversations but surely we can find somthing to
chat about

I know lot of people on here to shy to talk about their private lives
but no harm in it really

What I hate most when on some other group people who knew me well never came on
group they listened in but shocked to find out some one was just forwarding
some of our emails of this other group to people and also things wre said about
me
but I found out through some one forwarding me the email to me that person has
sent to them

Shocking behaviour

as a group we should stay as a group.
what goes on here should only stay on here

after all we are one big happy family on here
I needed to get it all off my chest today and this is what the group is all
about
sure if anybody wants to get their feelings heard on here nows the right time.
Also I need to point out
can't mention any names for the privacy of this particular person.

she told me she never comes on chat but she knows every detail on here because
people have collected emails address from this group.

I think if a person wants to do that never contribute to chat but just wants to
collect emails for themselves
that is not fair in my opinion

I think they should enjoy being on chat and join in with others.

This group was to get us all together and make one and other happy on here

I hope now some of you weill share your feelings on here please.

For example if some of you think I get too carried away I prefer to know about
it rather then you keep it all bottled up inside

Do you see what I mean now?
because I just think it really helps if we do speak up the truth as it helps us
all to be careful in future.
I hope now this email doesn't get forwarded to outsiders who never contrubute
to this chat because some one always slip up at some point in the future
this is for chat group only.
I hope I havn't bored you all to sleep but we need to get it all off our chest.

SAO COME ON

lets all keep our lovely chat group alive
after all this is what it was invented for us all to enjoy life as much as
possible even though some of us can't do that who are bed ridden or never able
to get out due to their disabilities
but others can cheer them up.

We all love one and other on here

Our Lord needs us all to stay together