[guide.chat] If I won the lottery

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:53:01 +0100

Good evening clare
Oh wow I would love Andy murray of tennis yes you guessed it right now your
psychit now hahahahahaha
but would love Robbie williams and gary barlow out of take that
wow going all dizzy and faint now here hahahahahaha
Oh yes your winning the lottery sounds great wow your own tempin bowling alley
Hey clare we could run a club for ghe blind and ask all on chat group to come
three times a week and pick them up on a big coach wow
I weill get some one in to put all the buffet up and charge them all £2 .
you could do the games with them all like play your cards right
now this would be good oh yes I can do craft with them on one of the days
You could do quiz too hey get phyllis to teach them all how to make cussions
too now this would be a fantastic club for us all
Got an idea here
lets call it  the chat blind club
wow good idea there clare what do you think? Hire speakers and a van coming
round with choclates of all kind yummy oh now that would be a great club june
and sarah can sing once a week in turns we can treat them to £25 each for doing
it
How about it mate ? Love Carol x.x.x.x.