[guide.chat] Identifying clothes

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 00:25:59 +0100

Hi All.
well being blind can be very embarrassing when it comes to choosing clothes.
I always make sure now that when out with carer I like to buy tops with details
on for example
if tee shirts get the ones with perhaps embrodery flower on top left or right
I have a shirt type blouse that all the go which patellas on the sleeves got
one with double breasted pockets so I know that is nice cream colour with check
as its the only one.
Also jaens have got back pockets my black ones have got design on my navy blue
ones got nothing on them
so we have a way of finding out our clothes in such a way although have colour
indicator still like to reconise my clothes by touch
great

When washing dark clothes use colour indicator first then wash them all one day
next day wash all my bright clothes
There is a method in everything we do
We have no choice

take care