[guide.chat] How to rescue Aunty Phyllis

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 19:51:13 +0100

don't worry yourself Aunty Phyllis, if you need help to escape from that
naughty Miss Carol just whistle and the S A S, the Super Animal Squad can come
to your aid, just remember how we saved Princess Clare even though we all fell
out of the window in the next episode, no one was hurt, well only a bit of
dented pride and some ruffled fur, that's ok as fur ruffs are quite in fashion,
we might be a motley crew or is that a mutley crew hee haa, sshhh, don't worry
if we don't appear as soon as you call us as we can't show ourselves straight
away as we have to keep our identities protected and get our disguises on,
better go incase someone will track this message and discover our hide
out,don't tell any one our password, fluffy hugs and snuffly bits, the wormy
paw print squid squad