[guide.chat] How much can go wrong in one day.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 18:30:40 +0100

Ready for this girls, it will get you weeping.

I woke up this morning and fell out of bed and banged my head on the drawers.
After a minute or two I got up on my feet and got my hand caught in between the
wall and the radiator. After freeing that I was feeling a bit sore. So I
thought a cup of tea was in order. Down the stairs I went and when I reached
the bottom step I slipped and banged my bum. Getting up once more I went into
the kitchen kicking the cat on the way. Poor cat was fast asleep I think. Got
to the sink and made a brew. Burnt my fingers doing this. After composing
myself I went into the living room and went to put my tea cup down on the
coffee table. Let go of the cup and missed the table and all over the carpet it
went. Then I went to get some kitchen towel to mop up the tea on the carpet
when I walked into the door with my head. Then Sarah, Clare and Carol came in
dressed as nurses to tend to my needs, Then I woke up. Dam and blast, it was
only a dream.

Hhahahahahehehehehahaha. Malcolm. Love to all.