[guide.chat] Hospitals

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 03:08:28 -0000

Hi all
you know after hearing the news now about some one has been messing around with
the medical stuff in hospital scaring isn't it?

Its put the shivvers up your spine
Makes me think now are wwe going to be safe in our hospitals.
I used to be scared because taking my hearing aid out and being totally blind
lying in side ward all by myself at one point used to worry if anybody came in
during the night
.
When had my big cyst taking out of my left breast back in 1992 wards were great
then lots of nurses on the wards
oh it was great we got lots of atention then but not now hardly a nurse on a
ward .
not same any more i would feel isloated now if on ward on my own
when had operation on my left ear before the cochlear one i was just left to
sit at bed all by myself being blind didn't know where to walk on ward to
toilet etc
couldn't find where stuff was to put my things away in locker
it was an hour before some one came to see me.
I managed to get undressed but things were dropping on floor from locker .

yes times were hard on some wards
other times great .