[guide.chat] Horray Horray yippee yippee

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:14:36 +0100

Good afternoon all
wow excited now
my computer has come on all by itself sinced yesterday tea time
oh wow not joking i got so upset all yesterday i threw a tantram kicked my
computer desk hahahahahahaha oh really annoyed with it yesterday
phoned bt
kept me on for ages
he said to get family to raed the screen well it said
attempting to repair
leave it do not close it
anyway when went out this morning with carer
came back about 15 minutes ago it said
please click here so carer did that it said
now repaired after few hours
please turn computer off re start again
then wonderful hey presto 56 emails came in wow nice feeling for me
I phoned vanessa up to tell her this morning
right back later with the dance class at 5.30pm
going to raed 58 emails now
hope you all get this email ok

love a very happy carol xxxx