[guide.chat] Hi Vanessa

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 14:06:41 +0100

Hi Vanessa, oh thank you so much for the birthday wishes. I don't mind that
it's a day early. Sounds like you will have a hectic day tomorrow with the
painting being done. Ah how lovely of you to send me a home made card. Yes I'm
sure it's arrived but my mum will have hidden it away so I won't find out till
tomorrow my big day. The card sounds lovely I can't wait now. Keep you posted
when I open it tomorrow. Oh thank you so much for the link with the birthday
song on and even better it has my name in fame at last haha. I will listen to
that too. My ears pricked up there at the mention of a chocolate fountain. Well
I will keep you posted how my big day goes. Love Clare