[guide.chat] Hi Scot,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 22:10:09 +0100

glad to meet you, I am a golden lab cross retriever called quiz, and work hard
to take my mum out, think she is going to town tomorrow with a friend and a
walk along the sea front, do not tell anybody but love chasing sea gulls, they
make such a racket,
I have a child safety gate on our kitchen so cannot go in and eat the cat food,
so am usually looking in the bin in Rebecca's room as there is usually food in
her room, found a box of maltseers the other day, but unfortunately there were
only a couple in the box,

lovely to meet you, O I am three years old and lived with my mum since February
last year, live with two cats and a puppy of Becca's and of course wormy thing,
good night woof wooof