[guide.chat] Hi Malcolm

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 17:53:43 +0100

Hi Malcolm, yeah, I know only too well that it's the way life is it's so sad
and such a shame. It's not good the people who used to be friends with you and
your wife don't speak to you anymore that's so sad. It's so weird I can't
explain it either. If only we knew the reasons for all this. Love Clare xxxx

Hi Clare. You've hit it right on the head there Clare. But that's the way life
is for us.As you already know a lot of people that talked to me and my wife
don't any longer speak to me since she died. I can't explain it, can you.
love Malcolm.xxx