[guide.chat] Hi June

Good Evening June it's the other chuckler here hahahahaha. Well first of all my
name doesn't have an I in it so it's spelt Clare. Oh that's such a relief you
haven't had that awful experience of being dropped like a bad penny by so
called friends as I have. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I must have that
affect on people hahahahaha. Well good on you girl for not letting anyone speak
to you through others. Stepping in is such a good idea so I must try that
myself. From now on I will not allow anyone to speak to me through others no
way. Like you I have a mind of my own, I know what I want, don't want and what
I like and don't like. Well June I'm so happy you understand how I feel and
it's such a relief I'm not the only one it's such a comfort to me to hear from
others in the same boat so yes I would be interested to hear from others who
have been born blind on this subject. Ah that's such a shame that pub you visit
your friend and sing in isn't good. Well I think Carol is still the number 1
chuckler so I will be chuckler number 2 hahahahahaha. She has stiff competition
here for sure so watch out. Love Clare xxxx