[guide.chat] Hi Jamie

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 14:29:19 +0100

Hi Jamie the night owl it's sleepyhead here. Oh yes I know it's a bit early for
me like the middle of the night hahahaha. A big shock to my system for sure I
don't know what came over me hahahaha. I bet you fainted with the shock. I will
have to be up even earlier tomorrow as it's the outing to the garden centre for
afternoon tea with the blind club oh dear. How will I cope? Big loud yawns. Oh
I'm getting tired just thinking about it haha. Well worth it though I'm sure. I
will have to make up for lost time. Love sleepyhead Clare xxxx