[guide.chat] Hi Girls

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 18:14:55 +0100

I'm back. Puff lpuff. I've been on a secret mission. I can only tell you that
it involved a little of Jamie Bond, a quick  visit in Star Trek  with David and
Senn,, . I've said to much now so just to say I'm back. Hehehehe

love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.

good afternoon Malcolm hey you were looking for us all yestrday now we are all
looking for you now hahahehehehehehehe
Phyllis and mollie and quiz and jaspa gone to Torquay beach
Vnessa and scot gone to london to look for you
Donna and tilly gone to blackpool to look for you
Clare is lookin over nottingham for you
Sara gone to mystery tour for you
Vanessa is looking in her bungjalow in wales for you
I have just looked in all my cupboards
so where are you now senn has gone looking in all her shops for you now
mris villa and jamie and herold and david all looking on football matches for
you now
Your not to be seen any where now
has anybody found malcolm yet
oh dear even vanessa pooh has gone to all hospitals casulties to see

Where are you mate come out of your hiding place we are all not putting up with
this kind of behaviour come home love

Love Carol x.x.x.x.

-----