[guide.chat] Hi Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 13:54:42 +0100

Oh clare glad you loved my night out.
glad its all over now though hahahahahaha
15 kids were all running about and on the bouncing castle wow their were 3
babies in their one kept crying
its 12 months old
other baby was 16 month old
another child was 18 months old
Our scarlotte two and half years old wanted to roll the champagne bottle on
floor she screams wehn can't have her own way wow

our holly and samuel were brilliant
playing all night no problems they wer hitting balloons up in air they had
great time lots of ballooons got popped though made us all jump hahahahahaha
not joking very noisey in there

loved it all though
our julie is not well today ladies troubles wow lucky she was ok for last night
thank god
she was serving on the hot dog stall
she was quiet though mind you what has happened today not surprise though
.

I hope you enjoy your chicken legs roast potatoes so yummy plenty of medicen

gong to listen to my cd collection now 100 hits of the 80's take care
love Carol xxxx