[guide.chat] Hi Clare,

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 22:24:48 +0100

Our club is called the Freedom Club. But its not just blind, its across all
disability's. This is good because it gives you the chance to learn and see how
they cope with life.

Glad to see that your birthday went well and you had a good time.

I'm trying to teach Carol how to be a lady but I don't seem to be getting very
far. I tried to get her to walk with a box of cream cakes on her head to make
her walk straight, but she bloody well ate them. Cheeky monkey wouldn't give me
the money for them. That's why I'm on bread and water this week.
Hahahahahahahaha.

Malcolm.

Clare are