[guide.chat] Hi Carol your Day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 19:53:15 +0100

Good Evening Carol oh so happy you enjoyed the tennis as always but ah that's
such a shame you won't be in all day tomorrow to see your lovely Andy play oh
dear that's just typical so you will have to make up for lost time with the
highlights later for sure. We keep everything crossed Andy does well and he's
in the final on Sunday how amazing that will be. We will be cheering him on for
sure as it's another quiet chill out day for us. We will look forward to our
yummy chippy for tea as usual on Fridays. Well you will enjoy the special day
on Saturday for sure and glad you got all those important yummy goodies in
ready the best bit of course. Glad you went out today and got your sandwich and
yummy sausage roll from Greg's we love so much.. Glad you enjoyed your tea. We
enjoyed the yummy mince my mum did in the slow cooker and that yummy aero
mousse and now some of those heroes chocolates so getting that all important
chocolate fix in a big way of course. Those heroes are so yummy but of course I
have my very own hero Ray of sunshine all the time and he just told me I'm his
heroine ah how lovely. This is like when he tells me that even though he likes
those yummy cakes of my name sake he has the real thing which is even better
and even more yummy there's just no contest there. Well Carol we say go Andy.
Have a good day tomorrow. Don't eat all that food all at once hahahaha. Oh
don't end up eating that cat food will you hahahehehehehe. You would soon know
about it when you tasted it as wouldn't be very nice oh yucky yuck. Oh so we
now have a romance blossoming on here between 2 cats ah how lovely. There must
be something in the air as now the animals are at it as well as us humans
hahahaha. Love chocolaty Clare and Ray of sunshine xxxxxxxx