[guide.chat] Help required if possible

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 14:06:47 +0100

Hi all,this is really a technical problem,but I have bought a new mobile phone
and the network that I have bought the phone from on line promised me that
Talks would already be installed when the phone arrived here,but this was not
the case and so when the phone was taken to the phone networks shop they said
that as the phone was not bought from them personally then they would not help
get the talks into the phone ,anyway my carer had driven 12 miles to Yeovil in
Somerset to do this ,and so she decided to travel back past our town to another
town 5 miles in the opposite direction to a mobile phone shop that deals with
all networks ,anyway the man there said the phone The Nokia C 6 , that I had
bought would have been very difficult for me to learn to use as it had a quirty
key board to send texts and make phone calls ,and he recommended that I send
the new one back as he did not know the code to get the talks working ,now what
I would really like to know is does anyone know the code to get Talks working
,as this man also said that he has the phone that I have been looking for ,over
the last four or five weeks ,I wont say what this phone is as I do not want
anyone to beet me to the post so to speak ,now that I know where I can get this
phone from,it is niggling to find that the phone that I have been looking for
is on my doorstep so to speak ,what I can say is that it is a Nokia .

This communication should have been on the other forum but as it is not about a
guide product I decided to put it on here this lovely chat line .

My regards and best wishes

To you all

From me Keith