[guide.chat] Hello Casba its Ingrid here again

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 23:52:22 +0100

it's me ingrid. mummy doesn't know i can type on the computer so here goes.
thankyou for your email. i am glad you like my stories. i will send you some
more in a few days time. what do you do in your spare time? i bet you can get
out more than i can when you want and go where ever you want. i wish i could
choose where and when i go out but of course because of my important jobs, i
have to stay with my mummy. i wish i could be a pussy cat. i'd love to be able
to run up and down the tree trunks and play hide and seek and when i am tired
to just be able to go into the house and just curl up and snuggle up on mummy's
big bed. did you know my mummy has a bed that vibrates and when she turns it
on, she often falls asleep on it. it must be lovely and relaxing. it must be as
she seems to spend more and more time there. oh well i mustn't complain as at
least i have a nice warm comfy bed of my own. more than some of my friends
have. some live in the dust bin, some live among the crates and empty boxes. i
am glad i don't have to live like that. this wet weather is bad for my joints.
my poor feet get so wet and sore and in the winter, so cold i get a lot of
aches and pains in my paws. thankfully mummy doesn't expect me to work in this
horrible wet and windy weather. no, mummy and i like to stay indoors when the
weather is bad and she always gives me a good rub down with my favourite towel
when i have had to go outside in the pouring rain. i love the snow but why oh
why does it have to be so cold? it plays hell with my arthritis. i like it when
mummy makes me some snowballs and starts throwing them to me to catch. trouble
is they just disappear into mid air. i can never find them. i love eating the
snow. it tastes lovely. have you ever tried eating the snow? it is out of this
world. it is so crispy and wet and i just love it. last year and the year
before we had a lot of snow here and i loved it. some people use it to make a
snowman. someone even made an igloo in their garden. what a great hiding place.
it had a tunnel going right into the doorway of the igloo. there were no
windows in it which is a shame as this would have made a nice little shelter
for some of my friends who don't have a nice warm cosy home to live in. shame
the snow melted so soon. now my friends are homeless again. luckily it is not
too bad at the moment but when it starts raining, they get soaked and then
start to get nasty colds and then they start shivering and sneezing all the
time. no one seems to want to look after them. it's a terrible shame. i have
told them about the hearing dogs as they tend to take on rescue dogs and so on,
but sadly my friends can't find their way to the hearing dogs centre's. they
are so thin and haven't eaten a proper meal for a long time, that i doubt that
they will last another winter. that's awful isn't it? ssssssssssh! i just heard
mummy, i think she's coming to check up on me. it's getting near bedtime now
and she'll be wanting to let me out to spend before going to bed. i'd better go
now. goodnight casper. sleep tight. mind the bed bugs don't bite. from your
special doggy friend, ingrid.