[guide.chat] Haligan cooker

Good morning all
Well actually still getting the Haligan cooker but no definately not going to
touch it no way
Carer Julia has already told me not to even attempt it when she is missing
Its just going to be here in kitchen for my carer only nobody els
Julia will cook me a lovely chicken dinner on Fridays before we go to Henshaws
so put it out on plate in microwave then all I have to do is warm it up in it
at tea time

I am quite excited about getting it for her now
its ok if you all have carers or support workers sighted person to do it for
you all but like Malcolm and our Vanessa goodle girl said its too hot and
dangerous for us blind people
It would be nice to have decent dinner inside me instead of boring frozen
dinners yearn yearn yearn yes that is what I think about frozen dinners
right going now chat later
Love Carol x.x.x.x.