[guide.chat] Haligan cooker
- From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 07:42:51 -0000
Good morning all Well actually still getting the Haligan cooker but no definately not going to touch it no way Carer Julia has already told me not to even attempt it when she is missing Its just going to be here in kitchen for my carer only nobody els Julia will cook me a lovely chicken dinner on Fridays before we go to Henshaws so put it out on plate in microwave then all I have to do is warm it up in it at tea time I am quite excited about getting it for her now its ok if you all have carers or support workers sighted person to do it for you all but like Malcolm and our Vanessa goodle girl said its too hot and dangerous for us blind people It would be nice to have decent dinner inside me instead of boring frozen dinners yearn yearn yearn yes that is what I think about frozen dinners right going now chat later Love Carol x.x.x.x.
Other related posts:
- » [guide.chat] Haligan cooker - Carol O'Connor
- » [guide.chat] Haligan cooker - m harris