[guide.chat] Group email

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 23:34:41 +0100

Good evening all my friends
sorry been neglecting you all hahahahahaha but you all know my tennis is my
number one right now

my family having a ball me being quiet for a change hahahahahaha  cheeky devils
they are

Vanessa
I was touched by your email their

lucky you have us all on here
Goodness vanessa you have such lot of bad luck lately but you seem to cope with
it all

your just amazing vanessa
love you all the more on here

yes families can take each other for granted
did you know I have a brother called
David
your probably thinking carol never talks about him

well he not visited me sinced 2005 yes that is right
never phoned me

guess what
when he saw us at a party at christmas i never reconised him
just said who are you

bet he was embarrassed

so yes that is true

life is not too smooth for us all on here

you keep that spirit up vanessa on here
good

Clare

lovely you had nice time in janets blind club
oh yum the cake
great your games were good too
oh your pizza and microwave chips sounded so yummy

Senn

oh yes rained in london as tennis was called off for 45 minutes

glad you had  Sausages waffles and spaggitti bolonaires yummy

Phyllis

we are your family on here we weill all make fuss of you for your 60th birthday
next year promise you

send you nice christmas card too know me and vanessa weill make you one that is
for sure

so you wiell get few christmas cards from us on here

darran
your cheeky boy as per usual
love to slap you across yur head hahahahahaha
but it wouldn't make any difference

hey mate did you like comics when you had sight
i loved the Beano
dandy bunty mandy toppor wow brilliant
boy in comic called denise the menice reminds me of you and malcolm
hahahahahaha

Herold
wow loved the elvis story oh wow enjoyed that most definately thank you for
that

Malcolm

your quiet sweetie are you ok
don't tell me you are watching tennis too hahahahahaha

margaret
hope your enjoying tennis too today

jennie
looking forward to miss piggy story