[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:07:23 +0100

Good morning all
wow busy little bee lately
well yesterday sorted old braille magazines and tv times from while ago out
shredded them all took me over an hour.

did house work
in afternoon julie my sister took me to Asda and doctors for my prescription .

I bught two new hand towels in pink for my bathroom pink flannel too.

then made correspondent tapes to friends
all go time i looked rund it was chase then soaps tea time of course

so yes all go.

Toni
yes,debbie and jennie had their babies at same time live on wednsday

debbie called her son jack for reason because jack sudgen came in it forty
years ago on wednesday so they called it jack after him.

jennie called her little girl
Mollie
because mollie sudgen started in it forty years ago.

that is why.

John keele

sorry late in welcoming you.

I been on chat now two years this christmas.
how cool is that?.

totally blind wear coclear implant
4 foot and 8 and half inches only a squirk hahahahahahahahaha
chubby too because eat like a bloody horse

I had guide dog called I van back in 1996 when in doctor pickit lodge sheltered
accommadation for 5 years

ivan only lasted 3 month because started losing my hearing then
no traffic sense .

I trained with guide dog called wendy for couple of weeks she was very powerful
so guide dogs never allowed me to carry on traning then tried black dog called
timmy for week
but he hated working hahahahahahaha

weird aren't they?
dogs have minds of there own

I was trained in bolton by Paul netcalf and julie hinesat that time

where do you live john?

i live in manchester
i am going to henshaws old trafford today for art roup

Herold

loved all your jokes and rymes you sent in yesterday your so funny your the
comedian of the chat group hahahahahahahaha
the next tommy cooper
Hows that!
have nice day

Vanessa
weill telephone you saturday afternoon and we can do craft together cool yea

got photo of your grandson
but waiting for our James to come and veiw it for me next week
he works all weekend in pub

Malcolm
swet boy

oh got your model attachment again waiting for our James to come and veiw it
next week

clever boy aren't you?

your enjoying yourself lately good for you malcolm

now clay is my thing I hate most oh yucky no thanks
used to get it in my hair all over me in college years ago oh goes through me
just thinking about it
have nice day in freedom club today

Hattersley community centre on news last night all saying how tis not safe any
more

dawn

thank you for tv
oh wow they manage to catch shawn out last night by one minute oh wow
what upset me though was this lady went for minus 4 thousands the misery
oh got cheek you know.

she gained seven and half thousands at the end didn't she
crafty that is for sure

Phyllis

glad your enjoying yourself feeding little noah ah that is wonderful news now
he is taking his bottle lovely

donna
you got lovely little family there ah cute your dog pinched little tilly's ball
ah thought that was so cute
cheeky bugger it is hahahahahahahahaha

now paul o'grady has left the show now it was called

love your dog
ah brilliant programme that was

jann

hope your enjoying yourself too keeping busy nice and dry here today

jenny coop

getting book its called

Pudsey and its by ashley they won britains got talent this year

new book out
i believe its pudsey the dog doing all the talking in the book ah cute
from wh smith or waterstones

my friend who can see raeds my books over the phone if they don't have them on
cd's formats

just pudsey the dog on front of cover i am told its red cover too

jenny c

nice to hear you again on here again thought yu had emergrated hahahahahahaha

cathie
saw your eamil too thought you had emmergrated too

senn

hope your enjoying yourself
i copied and pasted your infor about cordless phone put on to tape to freind of
mine
she has hearing problems too thank you senn.

Daft jim

guess what

instead of getting the bible now in braille too many volumes in church
wow 18 volumes
i am borrowing ladies cd's now
the first one borrowed called
john

and its all about jesus how he died on the cross wow brilliant cd's perfectly
clear for me

very interesting because its bringing my memories back now to when had sight
and read most of it

up to where disciples go on boat and jesus is their on the water
brilliant isn't it jim?
have nice day and be good if possible

miss potty been too busy this week hahahahahahahaha
boy bet your pleased now
she is back next week though
oops sorry if ruined your day now hahahahahahaha

right bye all

going out at 10.30am back at 4pm

all have great day

love Carol xxxx