[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:48:16 +0100

Good morning all
wow busy little bee yesterday again all go now lets face it coming up to
christmas hahahahahahahaha so yes busy time for me now

great

oh had nice time in Bury yesterday wow wet and damp
oh well never mind

The tram took 25 minutes from moseley street manchester once it passes ratcliff
it the next stop can't go any further because its termal.

nomarket on got lift in the tram termal in bury
escolators but lift for wheelchairs

then cross over all shops right there in front some scatterd around

place called
the Rock that is where the arndale centre is called
the mill gate

We went in cafe first
because my belly kept rumbling out so loud carer couldn't cope hahahahahahahaha
so went inside
we had

cheese and onion paninies home made chips salad with coeslaw on so yummy pot of
tea
lemon drizzle cake oh wow definately in my element there wow

full up though
After that went in argos  needed to get two boxes called pick and mix toy shops
plastic weighing scales toy money notes
tiny boxes of pretend cornflakes beans etc bottle of sauces for kids to play
shop

over 3plus
years old

two boxes for £15
other things in but can't remember

carer looking at tiny tears dolly that wets its nappy wehn you put bottle in
its mouth

she is looking for high chair for her little grandaughter to put dolly in it ah
cute

after that i bought myself wait for it
kermit the frog slippers hahahahahahahaha never did grow up

got them on now normal slippers tiny kermit the frog on top

then called in b and m stores
carer bought
two boxes they got

WHEAT  PADS  heaters in
£3.99 each
for arthritis joint pains mirgranes
stomach pains knee joints back aches

in lavendar

how to describe it to you its like scarf for around your neck wider if you know
what I mean
imagine bean bags well feels like that

just to give you an idea

anyway yu put in microwave to heat up for one minute
but put mug of water to moisteriuse the microwave oh can't spell it

after that came home on old tram

new ones are double trams in yellow
just pot luck if you get on new ones
we got on old one my god it was so bloody noisey .

that was my account for yesterday

love Carol xxxx
for her grandaughter