[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 09:02:44 +0100

I had a fantastic sleep after my long and exciting boat trip

today is just chill out day for me

guess what sunsine today typical

Always the sunshine is out when I am stuck in
I hope Dolphins staff sort that bounce emails out for us all on Monday

I am wondering now all them bounce emails should they be the people who sending
emails in and we can't raed their emails because its a free list bounce one
instead.

We all never had this trouble before
Have we?
I have never got them bounce emails while i have been on chat for two years
this christmas.
so its first time these bounce emails comeing in

Wonder if your geting them Vanessa?
you havn't said anything about the bounce free list emails

Daft jim
when you gave Donna that free list websight to fill in form
what does that do?
does it actually get rid of the bounce emails

my private personal emails coming in alright

from Derby
birmingham
other places
so because they are private emails .

my 26 private emails coming in great

Herold
loved that true story of that young girl in africa about using her tongue for
holding her style for writing braille
wow I was so fasinated with that brilliant

Malcolm
loved raeding your day about your freedom club
you doing well their for making your animals in clay brilliant

Kevin
thank you for choclate mouse recepie on attachment

malcolm did you like my boat trip yesterday

all have nice day

chill out for me after my lovely hectic day in Marple cheshire

Love Carol xxxx