[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 08:45:49 +0100

Good morning all
Goodness me after 9pm last night my computer wouldn't allow me to use it no
speech
Guess what

I did what you all told me leave it.
wow left it on all through the night oh my god probably get huge Electric bill
now never had my lap top left on all them hours through the night  mind you
though having said that not sure what time it could of re started its self.

I tried to turn it on after midnight it was still not allowing me.
nice surprise when I got up now turned it on hey presto .

I know now what to do just leave it alone till it sorts itself out

wow thank god you all told me week ago.

Love Carol xxxx