[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 08:28:23 +0100

Good morning all
Guess what
half way through email blow me it went and disapeard in to thin are
remember Alex telling me its getting updated so goes off itself

I just left it for few minutes never touched then heard it come on again

I thought a fly might have pressed my off key by mistake
you never know do you?

Well I had brilliant sleep last night wow not had one for ages.

today is dry but last night it was freezing in my flat I was wearing cardigan
under neath my dressing gown wow shows winter is on its way again
oh dear not good

I am going to hair dressers at 10.30am then weill be able to see much better
hahahahahahaha
if only hey

I going for afternoon tea at my carers mums oh cool yea

its her 72 birthday bless her she is so active for her age.

got busy day ahead again

Malcolm Vanessa,and daft jim
loved hearing all about the fires and ovens
great

Herold

loved all your jokes
your so funny you know hahahahahahaha

Dareing dawn
thank you for the updates last night on corrie
well wouldn't of known it was on last night thanks to you.

I thought the chase was strange all 4 contestants got knocked out on their last
questions wow not happened for long time

Tony

come on and tell us all what you did yesterday for your birthday
what presents did you get

what did you mean in email when you said
you can be hard some times hahahahahahaha bit comfuse there

 Daft jim

we have our thanks giving service on 23rd of september oh can't wait now taking
all sorts in
should be good

Senn

all looking forward to you moving in your new room now
when is another question hahahahahahahahaha have nice day

Love Carol xxxx