[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 08:38:48 +0100

Good morning all

hope you all slept well
Mine wasn't too bad woke up at 4am this morning though not good

Well back to Henshaws today yippee

Dawn

Oh thank you for explaining that about the chase.

Tell you what Dawn
that is lousy contestant then she went minues 5 thousands wow my god what a
drop
it was Ann frosty knickers they call her on the show hahahahahaha

well man won thirty thousands pounds he wasn't happy wehn this lady went 5
minues five thousands
oh what a misery.

last contestant won 6 thousands made it up to 31 thousands
wow they all beat the chaser ann

good

but what a flaming cheek then that lady should win ten thousands pounds if she
not even brought any money back to the team
not fair

I like shawn wallas the best and mark lavett

Kevin
thanks for the birdie tunes
nice and relaxing good

Tony