[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 08:02:11 +0100

No sunshine out today oh dear oh well never mind

in all day today

going to tape to my friends today got new tape friends
horray even got one in America now yippee

hope you all have nice day
got carer tomorrow so hoping its lovely day so can go for walk in huge park
be nice change from shopping
believe its going to be lovely over the weekend so i am told

Dawn
thank you for the tv programms
great
going to listen to Dallas again next monday its on for 7 weeks great  wouldn't
you have thought they put it in Audio description

Vanessa
do we have an email that we can write to tv to ask for description on Dallas?
mean for example you might have to write to the bbc or channel 5 programme

have nice day

Daft jim

your quiet lately hahahahahaha not like you at all
are you busy
enjoying my life while weather is nice and sunny because could end up having
severe weather in November and December like last year it was frozen last year
so fingers cross now we get nice sunshine all summer

Love Carol xxxx