[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 10:39:45 +0100

Good morning all

Hope your all well.
well yesterday had my black skirt turned up for me.
but ended staying at julie's till 7pm what am i like hahahahahaha
had my tea at her house.
I had fish cakes boiled potatoes with butter on and mixed vegetables yummy
we had trifle for afterwards.

Julie goes back to work on Tuesday
so making the best of it

mathew goes in brand new school building as his old school north manchester for
boys is over 150 years old its nearly falling down anyway hahahahahahahaha so
he is looking forward to going in to brand new school .

today not going to church because volunteer is poorly so no way am I going to
pressure her
so i am happy to stay in

got loads of jobs to catch up on here
done nothing while out all the time
about time I did a lot of cleaning today

having minced beef hot pot and mixed vegetables jacket potato today for lunch
at 2pm

Vanessa
oh wow loved all them articles you sent in wow oh wow
live the smart phone there that tells you the buses too wow

me being deaf might be a different story you know i have been trying now for
long time to get the right phone love to be brave and send a text

but speech talk pretty quick and low on all kind of mobile phones hard to keep
up

this smart phone sounds brilliant doesn't it?

teknology coming out all the time

oh wow car for the blind next year
hey I could drive my carer about hahahahahahahaha imagine that be stopping at
cafe's every half hour
so better not oops too risky for me there now

wonderful articles there
oh loved the craft about envlopes too cool yea

waiting for my altimate pro coming tomorrow monday now wow oh wow all thanks to
you vanessa
helping me over the phone to order it from
J.Williams company oh wow so excited now vanessa

I weill be well away on it
how cool is that?.

Herold
was listening to the choclate link you sent in
it was american lady speaking there telling us how they make it from coco beans
from plant wow
loved it but my mouth was watering all over my top all the time hahahahahahaha
thank you herold.

Jenny
not heard you for week
are you still here or on holiday?

senn
can't wait now to your room is finished
bet your all excited too now
good

Lisa and dottie

nice you both turned up for dance classes on friday night
great

I wish you could explain what Dialisis machine is
not really heard how it all works

Daft jim

glad your not moaning too much now over your aches and pains threw miss potty's
class hahahahahahaha

phyllis
how is the rugs coming on lately
hope your quiz tonight is good

Malcolm

I will have to talk slow to you now that your a 70 years old man hahahahahahaha
take your time son
oops being cheeky now

just take it easy now and take your time sitting at your computer

saw your bald head on screen yesterday oops secret out now hahahahahahahaha
wasn't sure weather it was
Telly savalas with his lollipot

hope your meal went well last night

Dawn

thank you for keeping updated on tv love it

x factor was great last night wow love it

on Red or black million pound show ashley and doggie pudsey was on it ah
wonderful
my sister told me on message what was happening ah bless her for that

right going for my cheese on toast and cup of ea now

love Carol ps vanessa loved the tennis article too about roger federah xxxxxx