[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 07:40:55 +0100

Good morning all
oh wow what a nightmare I had with this damn lap top from 8pm last night
couldn't get it speaking right through kept switching on and off all evening
none stop don't know how many times I switched it on and off wow got on my damn
nerves i was losing my temper with it hahahahahahaha
Oh I was scared though because no speech guide not talking i thought that was
it no lap top. terrified me believe me all then hours drove me insane

Thankfully it came on half hour ago
expecting loads of emails but no only 16
like yesterday it was very very quiet on chat.
wow thought going to be bonbarded with emails but no thankfully not.

so that helped me.

Today in all day

Guess what!

my carer is taking me to Yorkshire tomorrow Friday yippee
leaving here at 8.45am in morning wow
then getting the 9.45am Train to Leeds then from Leeds catching train to
Castleford to see my friend Caroline and her husband Andy
stay for good few hours while my carer and her little grandaughter go and visit
her friend in Pontyflax

so nice day getting back for somthing like 9pm at night wow going to be long
and tirering day for me
well worth it though

Hope you all have nice day today supposed to be sunny again today lets hope
tomorrow for me too

Love Carol xxxx