[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 09:31:10 +0100

Good morning all.
Hope your all well
I enjoyed my weekend break form lap top.
did all my correspondent tapes made more craft cards cut out shapes
made tapes to friends by puting music on to tape for them busy little bee
Sunday yesterday went to church had nice service
had buffet in the tea room that was nice surprised
now never knew about it some didn't either
it was pastas wife birthday
wow couldn't resist could I?
you know me by now hahahahahahaha
mixed sandwiches quiches salad mini sausages on sticks pringles pork pies
gataue
I had the lot hahahahahahahaha
yes,I know

still had my dinner later at home at 5pm instead.

did few phone calls yesterday
polished all my furniture too
sorted cupboard out what a mess never seen so much rubbish in my life
gone in bin bags now
kept busy watched the village thought it was daunting actually oh my god they
live like that

hard times then

today going to Town  to see if I can get some glue with brush on top
need some bits and peices too

back at 4pm

wow cold wind here now

Vanessa
didn't know it was Tuesday today hahahahahahaha yu sent the audio description
in put tuesday
are you drunk?hahahahahahahaha
you havn't got bottle of whisky under your craft box have you?

right must dash
love Carol xxxx