[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 08:36:34 -0000

Good morning all
wow busy little bee once again
been out with carer past few days all go for me

should lose a stone in weight all the walking i am doing hahahahahahahaha
No chance of that

oh it was beautiful sunny spring day yesterday cool yea
we went to the fort in cheetham hill shopping complex good

last night had the chippie fish and chips yummy

guess what
I fell a sleep while watching emmerdale shows how tired I was
well got myself new red chunky cardigan from mata land wow heavy but got it for
good reason
to wear instead of coat wehn weather is nice
cost me £18
yes,I know

expensive
but who cares

got some colured paper and cards from pound shop and home made boxes you can
buy for pound
you just take it out of plastic it automacally opens up in to box the material
is same as them gift bags we get
shiny got pictures of cup cakes all over them
going to put ribbon in the holes on side
going to put easter egss in fluffy chick for my little holly etc
weill enjoy that.

 got some stickers while there glitter numbers and letters so can put their
names on the box on front cool yea

yes like i said busy
going out this afternoon but rain is expected today typical

Vanessa
oh wow our kate middleton having baby girl ah that weill be wonderful
what weill be nice is she calls it after williams mum
princess dianna
ah be nice if she called it
Dianna
sure you weill agree
tomorrow afternoon be free vanessa so can chat on skype to you tomorrow
afternoon let me know if that is ok

keep chatting all you friends on here keep smiling

going for my breakfast now

tatty bye

love carol xxxx