[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 08:28:10 -0000

Good morning all.
wow yep got that white stuff here again
annoying
now carer only taking me locally to asda for food shop got nothing in yep you
heard right

so need loads of stuff in today especially my hallogen frozen stuff such a
chicken fish cakes sausages etc

bread milk ham cheese

well freezing here now icy cold outside our julie's car got ice on her windoes
oh god not right is it?
hope we going to get nice spring and summer after all this hope so

just been listening to news new electronic cigarrette out now its got nickatine
in battery heats it up som goes in your lungs
it like patches to help people cut smoking out
maybe malcolm can use them hahahahahaha
save loads of money hey kid why not
try it malcolm

vanessa
wow scary there about the bedroom tax wow oh god won't be able to live yet the
way things are going

oh loved the articles you sent in especially letter to david cameron good on
that man refusing to move out bless him god he has problems looking after
disabled wife too

good on him

oh my
the meat is scary

no way ever weill i have beef burger in my life ever again
hey in beef lasaniana fozen dinner had it i believe
oh god

i be getting certain frozen dinners today now
careful what i eat

we learn a lot from your news and articles vanessa
good on you

Kevin
thank you for the recipes wow your always cooking in the chat room kitchen
hahahahahahaha

Herold

your jokes and them storeis been fantastic
keep it up mate

Daft jim

what is the white stuff like up your end now?

did you got to church yesterday
we had nice service but all kept our coats on this time cold
icy bitter wind sleet oh wow awful

toni

glad your having fantastic time popping in and out
what you like hahahahahahaha

Dawn
guess what
fiz turns her boyfriend tyrone in to the police she is getting scared now
moving on with the two babies

but tyrone is not happy at all

 kylie turns to the bottle yet gets drunk somthing happens i believe oh dea not
good

cathy
oops oh dear you got snow in shefield too not good
poor faye can't guide you outside in snow must be difficult for dog to guide
you.

Senn
oh looks like snow at your end too not good

can't wait now to we get sunshine on our faces be nice won't it?

alex
bet snow up your end too
have you managed to take kendle for walks
hope so

donna
just be patient might all get washed away now with rain
hope so sick of it all now doing my head in now

all have nice day

carer is due at 10am

love carol xxxx