[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 06:15:45 -0000

good morning all
wow early bird today hahahahahahaha I got up before the birds here now

oh going for my hair cut this morning so be able to see you all on the screen
and you all can give me a wave hahahahahahaha
daft aren't I?
 Well you all already know that by now

Daft jim

oh that is so funny abut the cup of teas you get in the ladies house expect
your spoon stood up in cup by itself hahahahahahahaha like cement

oh your so funny
glad your getting out and enjoying your visiting good for you.

John
ah I know its must be awful parting from winnie
but you must remember this john at least she is now with some one that knows
her well and believe me John she weill be so happy
never be sad for long because the fact she is with lady you know so well its a
bonus . lovely
plus the fact winnie,weill get out more now and most of all good exercises that
you can't provide for her.

that is wonderful decision you made there john
well done proud of you now

one good thing here is  jill weill keep you imformed all the time of winnie
well done john brilliant decision you have made there
good

Dawn
what annoyed me yesterday in tuesday chase was,the fact lady contestant went
for the minus two thousands but yet,she gained
eight thousand  not on is it?

I have also noticed too tha the contestants who always go for the minus always
gets all the questions right
not daft are they?
its gets me mad you know

Malcol

what you been up too these past 3 days
 done anything nice?

have you got things sorted now for your american trip?
oh wow lovely hot weather
can't be bad

Kevin
thank you for the recipe you sent in
you always make me hungry you know hahahahaahahha

love Carol xxxx