[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 09:25:42 -0000

Good morning all
Oh wow slept like baby don't know why because done nothing to get me tired
hahahahahaha

enjoyed my soaps last night
oh praying today can get out with carer ice outside dry but sunshine is due too
at some part of the day.

Hoping its safe to go out.
I might climb the walls if in another day
one concellation cleaning like mad no choice bored you see.

Vanessa
thank you for the glue tips on craft and other ideas there brilliant

oh must be awful for you vanessa,because you only have one day out a week 3
hours only and when you can't do that must be so frustrating for you.

sighted people are all ok when stuck in due to weather conditions they can pick
glossy magazines up to raed,see tv look outside their windows knit crochet bake
sew paint etc

we can't only limited .

Thankfully cut flowers out yesterday that passed hour away

my friend couldn't take her guide dog  out for few days bad up her way too icy
her and dog could slip
poor dog must be bored to tears too

roll on spring

Dawn
what did you think about the corrie wedding last night
oh wow that kirsty evil raeding love texts out in church that fiz sent to
tyrone
oh wow never expected kirsty to say no at the wedding vows wow

trouble now

 herold
thank you for your jokes funny like you hahahahahaha

Phyllis
nice your doing well keeping busy too
your so lucky no snow and ice in Devon
goodness lucky
glad your sorting cupboards out and stuff near your computer
I threw bin bag of braille magazines away again what nice feeling
if you ever sort your clothes out in all your waldrobe
in bags you don't wear any more send them to charity shops
once you move can't take too much clutter with you

I daren't open my double waldrobe its so full things just fall out on top of my
head
yes that is true

one bedroom flat tiny but yes still can clutter up like mad

Hope your rugging is coming on now bet you got no time for your rugs at the
moment though with all what is going on

have nice day

love carol xxxx