[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 07:43:55 -0000

Good morning all
oh wow loved the history vanessa on the war oh wow
my favourite subject at school was History while in class I was so lively
lisening to teacher on history while all otehr kids in my class all yearning
all the time and sleeping on their elbows hahahahahahahaha the boring sods

Oh wow loved the article on the war bombs wow my god
and loved the one about letter to cissy in war from her friend while sirens
gong on all day oh my
what terrible times they went through goodness going in air raid shelters bombs
dropping in covventry oh wow
I would never have coped in that lot no way

the article of kids in dormataries too they had bad time too but survived
oh wow

we don't realise do we?
just what luxery is nowdays

really well off nowdays to what we raed how food was in war and after war
yes,read the rassion of food recepies and the food shared out in week oh my god
no i wouldn't of survived no way

wow how bad it all was then
crikey .

damn lucky now

lets treasure what we all have now and appreciate it all
most definaely now

Oh loved the war recepeies there saved it
good

thank you for sending all that in vanessa
sure enjoyed all that.

Herold
enjoyed raeding about the asprin
yet years ago some doctors were saying it can damage the liver
good article their herold

Malcolm

stoll looking out for nice things for our wedding yet hahahahahahahaha seeing
your not keen on christmas day thinking of booking it for next valentiens day
2014 how cool is that?.

you see sweet heart no getting out of it hahahahahahaha sorry luv

dawn
can't not send me my choclate now as you lost your bet over the telephone
hahahahahahaha

daft jim
wow never knew jim powder still assisted

well got my carer today boring laundary day yearn yearn yearn

chat later on afer my day

love carol xxxx