[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 11:04:49 -0000

horray can get back to normal now yippee
oh struggling now as my sleep patern gone up the wall
Keep getting up at gone 10.30am better be careful tomorrow because carer is
back at 11am  don't want to be getting up late rushing like a madman going
round rushing
so hoping can get back in to routine once again
oh isn't it so hard?

Daft jim
wow 4am this morning?
wow how on earth did you manage to get up hahahahahahahahahaha i am like a
Zombie right now still got nightee on can't be bothered oh wow this festive
holidays made me very lazy oh dear not good

its because been waited on hand and foot you see
oh wow you had great night there shall we say morning in your case
hahahahahahaha brilliant .

Alison
thank you for your email.
glad your flue is all over now oh poor you having flue over christmas not nice
at all
oh your presents sounded fantastic and cd's too
great
take care of yourself alison

I think today Wednesday is normal day because our stella gone back in work she
is not happy bunny now hahahahahahaha don't know how she going to cope been
getting up late too she starts work at 7am in mornings
our julie starts back at work next tuesday school kids all go back too

Elizabeth lovely hearing all about your new years eve too
I think you do wonderful for your age marvellous
keep it up for 2013 god bless you

right I better make a move now make effert to get bath and dressed
gone 11am
our julie coming soon to sort my flat out for me
better make a move now
I am looking like zombie fat one and my eyes sticking out like E.T. due to lack
of sleep and waking up at all funny times oh dear

all have nice day

love Carol xxxx