[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 08:12:40 -0000

Good morning all
Hope your all well.
Busy little bee again yesterday
Carer took me to post yet some more cards  surely now got to be the last
hahahahahaha I got 4 presents in boxes delivered to me oh my

Then went to iceland doctors for my prescription for all over christmas and new
year
then did the laundary backward and forward.  Got cake lemon drizzle cake both
relaxed and drank tea and eat cake
then she hooved my flat then mopped floors wow all go
then she cooked me another chicken dinner
then phoned my sister for hour then watched soaps wow not joking i was so
knackered but carer done it all hahahahahahahaha so what I was knackered with
never know

Today got few jobs then horray its all over can chill out now till I go to my
sisters christmas eve till 27th december cool yea
Friday tomorrow taking my carer for pub lunch as a thank you for all year round
for what she has done for me
Tell you what
if never had carer nothing would of got done
she is so amazing you know done all my christmas presents got them all out
cards wow not telling you how many sent out lost count now
Roll on next christmas hahahahahahahaha
Daft sod aren't I?
well you all know that by now

Vanessa
hope you have great time when you go tomorrow friday to your daughters  for
week brilliant you certainly deserve it more then anybody on here all what you
have done for past few months your so fantastic to us all

You just chill out when your at your daughters don't be on lap top 24 hours a
day hahahahahahaha
have nice break from it after all you deserve to be waited on now for nice
change
good

Herold
your christmas story was brilliant
are you looking forward to your christmas dinner herold?
bet you be cooking it won't you?

Malcolm
your kept busy lately too your away for christmas too when do you go?
what is your new little grandson called?
bet you weill spoil him now ah cute

john
have brillliant christmas dinner in your sheltered accommadation  be great
couple of days for you there good

Dawn
hope you and chris have good time too on christmas day just chill out
got some good soaps on christmas day
Oh poor Tyrone last night that sod horrible kirsty kept banging the door on his
arm the bugger she is lets hope now fiz get justice for her

thank god fiz is there for him

Daft jim
hope you have fantastic christmas day too
who is cooking christmas dinner for you?

toni
hope your christmas dinner is nice in your sheltered acccommadation too on
christmas day

kevin
hope your christmas going to be nice too can you get me french onion soup
recepie and other soups
my carers parens bought my carer soup maker blenda machine from sainsburys
£60 now in sainsburys
she needs recepies now to put in her soup maker

senn
how are you spending your christmas day?
are you all having christmas dinner?

jan
hope your christmas is ging to be nice too

donna
hope your having nice christmas dinner too on christmas day

lisa
hope you having nice christmas dinner too and dotty too

jenny coop
hope your christmas dinner is going to be cooked for you too

jenny c hope your looking forward to your christmas dinner too

phyllis

hope you and your vickie and friend all have fantastic dinner in resturant

cathie

hope you and mike both have fantastic christmas too plus faye your dog too

Steve
hope your going to have brilliant christmas dinner too have nice time  won't
you?
don't eat too much like me hahahahahahaha

Alison

you have nice christmas too be good won't you?
don't get too drunk weill you?hahahahahahaha

I weill get tipsey though and why not
life is too precious

Alex
Lisen
be thinking of you on christmas day and going to light candle in my church for
yur mum
say prayer for you too
get my volunteer to light it for me
got few prayers to say this sunday so alex not forgetting you at this sad time
christmas
weill say nice prayers for you and your mum
Promise
yes be thinking of you .
you just take care alex our lord is with you all the time
Bless you alex
thank you for allowing me to say prayers and light candle in church
we all love you to bits on here god bless .

Love Carol xxxx