[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:35:44 -0000

Good morning all
Hope you like that true  story of the little bell my friend sent it me off
group
its lovely
yesterday went to bank an post office oh my god more cards sent out now
stressed to the limit hahahahahahahaha
god must of sent out 39 now in past fortnight going to scream if any more come
now

well after that went to Tesco's for big shop
frozen stuff and chciken breast all now in freezer and mixed vegetables etc
came back put it all away.

then visited my carers flat gave her bottole sory got it wrong there meant
carers parent flat
gave them bottle of whisky for christmas and card
nice chat we all had over mug of coffee and ham sandwiches yummy

then came back went in pound shop here got bits and peices
plastic christmas table cloth too for my sisters table to go over her cotton
one
then came back here wrote more cards out as more neighbours posted me cards in
my leter box
oh my god if i see another card
going to scream hahahahahahahaha anyway,she cooked me chicken popcorns mashed
potato peas yummy

then watched corrie oh my god now fiz and tyrone kissing wow risking it there
but fix left her birthday card but i believe kirsty found it oh my

she beats him up on wednesday episode oh my

poor tyrone

Alison
yes i do get the news letter of corrie gossip
had it a while now
my personal friend off group uncle joe got me it
so yes,got it

actually i sent some gossip in yesterday to chat from the corrie gossip
magazine

but its only raeds few sensantes of the gossip

it was on chat yesterday morning my subject was corrie gossip
hahahahahahahahaha you must of missed that.

sorry to hear you have the flue get well soon alison

vanessa and daft jim
thank you both for your help there last night getting me the song and lyrics of
the him
Lord i think upon your sacafice

i appreciate that so much

you all be gonna get some good peace after 23rd of december
I an't gonna be here hahhahahahahahahaha can hear you all shouting
yippee now peace at long last

well gonna be ging to my families on christmas eve till thursday how cool is
that?.

yippee

herold
thank you for yur articles and jokes

john
your articles too and your funny as well

daring dawn
the chase is brilliant lately
noticed though soon as paul tight simmonon always goes minus somthing on the
chase
you always get the odd misery contestant going for the minus despite what the
team says
sure they do it on purpose you know
this is why i like it if that person fails doesn't get through

hope all your christmas cards sent out now

I am stressed to the limit now hahahahahahahaahha

right
toni nice your doing so well and keeping busy
loved your pathetic jokes hahahahahahahaha

love all your pathetic jokes

here is another one

why was santa shivering all the time
because its pretty obvious