[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 09:29:26 -0000

Good morning all
well got day in
going to bank later though with julie
got loads of magazines to catch up on behind now with them all
got lots of cleaning and polishing to do too my microwave needs cleaning too
busy bee for today

Vanessa

oh wow brilliant ideas there now about the craft stuff

oh yes going to sprinkle gold glitter over your black moons i have left from
halloween
great ideas there vanessa
tell you what if you were our art group teacher at henshaws we never would get
bored because your full of ideas

great

I hope the women on here like to join in and make cards themselves too and give
me and you ideas vanessa
be fantastic wouldn't it?

tony
thank you for that
thank you fortelling us children in need on 9pm tomorrow night

hey everybody rosie out of coronation street been in the jungle all week at 9pm
she is
helen flannigan
my god she can scream hahahahahahahahaha
she is so funny veiwers voting for her to do more trials of eating spiders oh
yuck oh yck she is easing her guts out hahahahahahaha

right have nice day
raining here now

love carol xxxx