[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 08:40:31 -0000

Good morning all
wow had brilliant sleep slept right thrugh like new born baby woke up at 6.35am
wow that is good for me sinced wnt to bed just before 11pm
oh feel so fresh now my eyes feels great
so must of definately needed that now
my computer clock gone back itself clever
my cordless phone itself my talking square clock that says date and time wow I
only got to do my watch
Braille watch now cool yea
my coronation street proper kitchen wall clock carer weill do that tomorrow .

hey its good now having extra hour in bed not having to rush
just had bath have one every single morning with out fail

due to my hormones I have lots of sweats
so have to make sure i have baths every day
oh feel so alive this morning now after fantastic sleep.
bet i won't sleep tonight now normally the case hahahahahahaha

Well ordinary church today thank god

next sunday its 4th november so taking our shoe box in we decorate in christmas
paper

filled mine now with hello kitty cup crayons crayon pad colured pencils small
childrens tooth brushes tooth paste
flannel hello kitty one
two bags of jelly babies
carer done for boy in his
superman pad cryons cup pads same as me but in blue superman

our pastor told us all just to spend fiver in our shoe boxes
cool yea

taking them in next week for poor children in other country

I believe everybody all over the world doing it

schools colleges work places  factories its only once a year
all special wagons taking them over there
good

I hope you all have nice sunday

vanessa
yep telephone you after 3pm

because i am not celebrating halloween on wednesday as me and carer got our
hair dressers on that day and my laundary day got all my bedding to do two ltos
of bedding bath towels
so wednesday is spoken for so no point in me making all halloween stuff
hahahahahahahaha
if i were invited to party or pub then yes,would of definately gone mad

sob sob sob
no invititations this year

sent my halloween cards out though so that is good

told our julie to get mathew to make halloween house like one you spoke abut so
julie is ging to make one this afternoon at her house for the nursery where she
works
mathew is going to help her
ah nice
gave her some of them little witches and stars you gave me
also i gave her some yellow moons
she weill have a ball
sent that email to her computer

right chat later on vanessa